About the application process
Register your organisation
Each organisation wishing to apply for a grant needs to be registered. Organisations only need to register once.
If you are unsure if your organisation has previously registered, you can search for your organisation here; use only the main keyword of the organisation
If your organisation is not found, please register.
Note: You must complete your organisation registration in one go. In preparation for registering your organisation, ensure that you have available all the information required.
Note: Ideally the CEO, General Manager, Chairperson or Public Contact Officer for your organisation should register the organisation. If this is not the case, you should inform the appropriate officer/s that you have registered
As part of the registration process you will need to set a password. Upon registration you will be issued with a login. Keep a note of the organisation’s login and the password as you will need them to view
organisational information. It is your responsibility to notify us of any changes in detail for your organisation.
Send amendments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you register, an email will be sent to the email address provided and you will be able to register projects and seek grant funding
Register your project
To apply for a grant for your project, first search for and select your organisation.
- To register a new project select ‘register project’ and enter the requested information. You will need to choose a project password, and it is important that you keep a note of this as it is required each time you
login to your project application.
- When you click 'register', an activation email will be sent to the email address provided. (An email will also be sent to the registered contact person for your organisation). You will need to follow the instructions
in this email and click on the link to activate your project registration. This email
will contain your unique project login and it is recommended that you make a note of this.
Completing the online application
- Use your project login and password to login.
- Complete each section of the online application. Ensure you read and follow any instructions provided.
- Each information field has a limit to the number of text (letters, numbers and punctuation), that can be entered and this can be used as a guide to the level of detail required where descriptive information is to be
- You do not need to complete the application in one go. It can be completed in stages. To ensure your information is saved, complete a section (all the information on a page) and then click on “save”
- You will need your project login and password to log back into your application.
Submitting the application
To submit your application:
- Information must have been entered into all mandatory information fields (indicated with asterisk *).
- The declaration must be agreed to.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button. - You will see a message on screen that you have successfully submitted your application you will also receive a confirmation email with a PDF copy of your application.
- Once an application has been submitted no further changes can be made
- The system will not allow applications to be submitted after 5pm of the closing date.